Monday, May 4, 2009

Waving goodbye


I can seriously only remember two things about nursery (pre-primary school). Firstly - there was the fact that every day, my mum would drop me off at the front door and say a quick goodbye. I'd then go to each and every window of the building, waving goodbye to her as she walked back down the street. I'd be devastated if she didn't turn around and wave at each instance.

The second is me sitting, cowering in a teepee with Carl, whilst a psychotic and hyperactic kid called Nicholas ran round and round the outside beating the walls of the tent with his fists over and over again. He was constantly out of control like this. He wore white trainers with green go-faster stripes on them. He's divorced with two children now.

Oh yeah - one more thing. Coathooks with animals on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment